Re: Distributor Changeover Question

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor Changeover Question
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:16:34 -0700
Unfortunately sometimes with a new distributor and new shaft, the shaft
can get stuck in the distibutor and the clip will pull off before the
shaft will release. After learing this the hard way, I now lightly sand
the shaft end and fit check before installing to make sure the fit is
not too tight. Since I have been doing this and making sure the clip is
in place, I have never had a problem.
Jay Peterson