Re: Distributor Changeover Question

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: Distributor Changeover Question
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:17:14 -0700
"John Logan's sale"

Tiger fans!  Genuine, Tiger oil pump shaft(s) for sale.

Having had to remove my pan, am I now in the position of being able
to offer 12 barely used oil pump shafts, preserved for many years in genuine
 engine oil.

Don't miss this opportunity, before they go on eBay.

Make offer.

"Carmods"   :-)

"Forwarded by Steve"

___