Re: Winterizing the Tigers/soft top question

To: <65Tiger@comcast.net>, <CoolVT@aol.com>, <stubrennan@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Winterizing the Tigers/soft top question
From: <arado7@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 07:46:14 -0500

. You're right, the
 wheel dollies really help make extra space!  The car lifts (park the other
car underneath)
 take this concept to the next level (pun intended).
> Curtis Fisher
     I almost made the mistake of buying a four post storage lift for work
and storage. Instead I bought a used alignment hoist(four post). Used it for
a year while restoring an MGA. Decided it took to much room, sold it and
installed a 10k two post. Much better to work under and takes less room. It
can also be used to store a car up and one under if you don't mind the
suspension hanging.   Regards, Gary  B9472283