Re: Clutch Explosions and Bellhousings

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Explosions and Bellhousings
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:30:11 -0800
Tom, I thought modification of any scattershield was a no-no. Do you do
anything to them other than relocate the block mounting holes? Which
seems to me would be ok, though. I know the racing authorities seem to
frown on this and indeed the drag racer guys have to have theirs
recertified by the mfg every so often.  What do you charge for one? Off
list reply is ok...

mayf, out in pahrump