horn

To: tigers@autox.team.net, geowiz.sgy@cox.net
Subject: horn
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:26:31 EST
Hi

I've been refurbing horns of late.

First, you know the horn works. You've proved it. It simply needs either more
voltage or current than the other horn. If you don't understand electricity,
find a friend that does and check out current drain to both horns when "honked"

Also, check out actual voltage at the horn. And resistance to true ground.

Adjusting the horn should be done according to the service manual and I'd do
it on the bench not in the car.  Because we know the darn thing actually works.

Look to the wiring.

Jim Armstrong
rollright@aol.com
Mk1A #382002083