Re: Hood options...

To: jimboynton@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Hood options...
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:00:39 EST
Back in October 2004 when I ordered the hood, Kent charged me $500 for the
hood including the aluminum screens. If I didn't want the screens, then he
would have given me a $25 credit. He charged me $25 for
packing/crating/handling
and it was $118 to ship from the San Diego area to the SF Bay Area.

One item of note is that when talking to Kent at that time, he did  tell me
that my hood would (now was) be made from his 3rd mold or version.  According
to Kent, each successive mold or version he had made some  improvements. He may
be using a even newer mold now.

He doesn't take any money up front and I called and followed up our
conversations with a brief letter each time. I received my hood in about 6-7
months.
He's an extremely nice person and when I last spoke with him he had  purchased
a friend's white Tiger. He also makes fiberglass parts for Mustangs  and
Cobras too.

Rodney