Re: Alternator conversion

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: Alternator conversion
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:06:55 -0700
Hi Dave:
On my car there's the thick brown wire with yellow stripe, and a thin
brown wire with yellow stripe coming out of the wiring harness.
The thick wire bolts onto the back of the alternator.
The thin wire has a female spade clip on the end.  There are two male
spade clips on the alternator.  Looking at the alternator from the
backside, the thin wire is attached to the male clip that's on the left
side.
My idiot light goes on when the key is turned to the 'on' position, and,
in theory, would go on if the the alternator went south.
Nope, it's not a dumb question.  I, too, like the little red light. "-)
Best Regards
David Sosna