Re: 2bl to 4bl conversion

To: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2bl to 4bl conversion
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 11:35:24 -0700
Mooney,

Thanks, I already referenced the pages.  The ONLY reason a "600" base
would work (and that is what I used) is because it is a later version
with the PCV port built in.  It is an expensive solution, unless you
have a used good one.

I already discussed the "Boss", adapter ($50) and it does not work on a
hi-rise and a stock air cleaner. (Want to buy a new one?).  Won't fit
under my original hood, or my LAT hood.

The "original" Edelbrock LAT solution was to tap the left front runner
unused boss for a hose adapter. This is still a good, if non neat, method.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com