RE: Oil Filter Question

To: "'Phil Stafford'" <sunbeamtiger_65@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Oil Filter Question
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 20:42:19 -0400
Phil
        The Econoline van right angle unit is a tight fit to get between the
frame rail and the block but it does fits.   You probably can't find one of
those parts anyway.   The Motorsport right angle part fits very nicely and I
believe it will work with headers.   I believe you will have to remove the
filter adaptor currently on your block for the shorty filter and then mount
the right angle parts.  There should be installation instructions with the
Motorsport parts but I'm not sure of that.   This is an easy install and
then you can change the filter from the left tire well; no fuss, less mess.

Ron Fraser