(no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:45:59 EDT
I had a guy looking at my car while it was parked tonight and he  claimed he
had a Tiger with a 289 way back when.  He said he didn't  remember having a
hole on both sides of the steering column shell (the hole for  the directional
stalk).  Does anyone know if the MK11 used the same  bakelite shell?

The rest of the story is that an old buddy of his still has this  1967 and
another Tiger in  a barn about 20 miles from my  house.  So, when I get a few
minutes and figure how to approach this guy,  I'll try to make a visit to see
if
this whole thing is BS.
Mark L.