Re: (no subject)

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:42:15 EDT
Interesting, who's a lefty and who's a righty ? When i lived in South
Australia cars had to be right hand drive, I used to work for a place that
switched
US sourced cars over. Now MGBS for example were easy, built to be  either
side drive, but American stuff was a pain to get to pass Australian  Design
regulations and pass an engineers report. I did a screaming chicken  Firebird
once,
pain in the ass and a piece of garbage. One thing was no  requirement on the
stalks that I remember. you would drive a Volvo for example  and the turn
signals stalk and the lights stalk were opposite a Falcon or  Holden.