RE: New Tiger owner....NEWBIE

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>,
Subject: RE: New Tiger owner....NEWBIE
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 09:43:48 -0700 (PDT)
i am getting ready to order a LAT hood repro from these guys, they make one for
the tiger.  not sure quality is as good as kents, but might be the only route
if you dont want to wait a looong time

http://www.usbody.com/ShopOn-Line/

anyone have any experience with these guys hoods?

peter

ps - WELCOME darryl

--- Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com> wrote:

> Welcome aboard, Darryl! Always good to hear about another Tiger owner in
> Calgary, although it sounds like you'll be doing a fairly nasty commute to
> work on it until you get your Tiger back together. The best (in terms of
> quality and workmanship) LAT79 hoods come from Kent Wilcox in southern
> California, but according to all reports he has a long waiting list and it
> can be tough to get a hold of him. I have a spare (square corner) hood
> sitting in my basement if you have a good fiberglass guy on call...
>
> There are probably about a dozen Tigers in Calgary and at least one very
> stout Alpine conversion (Jim Foster's). We really ought to do some social
> thing this summer...
>
> Best regards,
> Theo

Peter Laurinaitis