Re: New Tiger owner....NEWBIE

To: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New Tiger owner....NEWBIE
From: Régent Gagnon <regentgagnon@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:53:36 -0400
I ordered one from usbody and it came fairly quickly, but not quite
properly lined up at the back. My body guy took that apart and fixed
it and usbody issued a cheque to cover that cost. They were prepared
to take the hood back, but that would have been a greater hassle with
the people whe guard our borders and collect taxers and duties.

The overall quality is reasonable and they appear to be close to the
original ones, that is , not perfect.
Regent Gagnon
B382100371 (Orchid Green)
Ottawa, Canada