Re: There's That Phrase Again

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: There's That Phrase Again
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:14:31 -0400
I don't know how much research this guy did, but buying a pristine MKII
for, what was it, $55K, and then adding another $5K for

might-as-well maintenance
and detailing thing

sounds like its not a pristine car to begin with.

Did he even look at the car in person, or did he just buy it on EBay,
without a look-see.

I don't agree with his other numbers also, as I have seen higher numbers
for both MKI and MKIa.

Modifications are an owners option, and most of the time, make the car
more enjoyable and safer.  But, different strokes .......
The recent discussion on pins is a prime example.

Larry