Re: There's That Phrase Again

To: lpaulick@comcast.net, theo.smit@dynastream.com
Subject: Re: There's That Phrase Again
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:56:45 EDT
Well, the horse has already left the barn on my car since I've already
installed a 4bbl carb and intake manifold and Dale's fulcrim pins and rear disk

brake setup. While Mr. Comer's remark does give me pause, I don't think he'll
change my mind on the mechanical side, but I'm also considering a color  change.

Mr. Comer owns Colin's Classic Automobiles and considers himself an avid
collector and enthusiast. It does appear that Mr. Comer has some Tiger-specific

knowledge. After Mr. Comer's "rusted out and cobbled together"  comments, he
does say that it's "difficult to pin down an exact market value of  an 'SCM
(the name of the magazine) Approved' stock Tiger, as few of them  change hands.
(Colin) purchased a fantastic Mk IA example in the late 1990's  for $11,000,
and a one-owner Mk IA in similar condition in 2000 for  $25,000, then a record
price."

Rodney