RE: Electric fuel pump safety

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electric fuel pump safety
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:21:33 -0400
Stu
        You are right about that but it seems to me some the '70's cars had
a bypass system for that.   I have been looking for some wire diagrams I
have buried in my archive here to clear that up; no luck with that yet but
still looking.

I started this thread to gather ideas for everyone and I'm hoping that some
of the electrical whizz kids might pipe in with some wire diagrams and
insight to address Fuel Pump Safety.

The Inertia Shutoff switch is a great first step; lets see if we can
collectively improve on it.

Let the innovations begin.

Ron Fraser