Re: Temperature Sending Unit

To: "Cliff Alexander" <mk1a@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Temperature Sending Unit
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:29:32 +0000
Cliff, for my crate motor I used the Autometer mechanical meter and put the
dash meter where the clock/emblem is.  Its dead on accurate and much easier to
read.  The autometer comes with seveal thread adapters and is easy to install.
I will send you a picture.  STOA published a tech tip on how to retap the
Edelbrock and permanently fix the leaky sender problem.  I checked and they
haven't put this one up on their website yet (hint).
Good luck,
Curtis
From: "Cliff Alexander" <mk1a@earthlink.net>