Re: Speedometer Trouble

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Theo Smit" <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Speedometer Trouble
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:25:06 -0800
Theo,
My 1988 Turbo Coupe has I believe an electronic speed-o. I haven't taken
more than a cursory look as it failed smog 3 years ago, sat for that time
and now totally reeks of rat wiz! But, the speed-o has "bounced" while at
idle and start up from time to time thus showing electronic characteristics.
It also has a mechanical odometer not an LED. Sadly, it tops out at 105 MPH.
However, there might be something for the odometer purpose.

Tom Witt    Merry CHRISTMAS to all who celebrate the birth of Christ.