Re: Pumping Gas

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pumping Gas
From: "Bernardino Carlo M.D. Roberto" <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:11:05 -0400
I have been told (maybe urban legend) that these laws were
specifically designed to create jobs or perhaps force the creation of
jobs. I prefer to pump my own gas and whenever I drive through NJ, I
just start pumping my own gas. However, I enjoy seeing my friends
from NJ come over to PA and scratch there heads waiting for a gas
attendant. The best was when I was in college, my classmate from NJ
was this big, beefy Italian with a Mustang convertible. We went to
school in PA (Lehigh) and first time he pulls into a gas station
looking all tough, no attendant comes out. We all start laughing and
tell him has to pump his own gas. He then steps out of the care and
stares at the gas pump trying to figure it out. The look of disbelief/
confusion on his face was priceless.

Rob - now in CT, Tiger in PA at my dad's until I build a garage.