Re: What the heck????

To: max348@comcast.net, Curtis.Fisher@ngc.com
Subject: Re: What the heck????
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:46:20 EDT
The new hydraulic roller cams are pretty good. They allow for very aggressive
profiles, increased lift and much less maintenance that comes with solid
lifter cams. Just finished a BB 396 Chevy motor for my wife's 70 CHEVELLE and
choose to use the hydraulic roller instead of the solid lifter cam. Was going
for
1hp per cubic inch, got 575 on the dyno....convinced me that all the
maintenance of solids is not worth it. Of course this has nothing to do with
poly locks
failing. If you end up changing cams, give this some thought.

Moonstone

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.