Re: soft top boot

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: soft top boot
From: "Greg Koss" <Greg.Koss@trw.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:09:15 -0400
The frame must match the glass (no gaps) and the "B" post sit down on the
chrome, before the top will fit.  I find the hinge under the chrome rusts and
bends, causing the "B" post to rise.  Straighten this hinge to make the frame
fit the window.  Then lubricate the hinge.

>>> "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com> 6/15/2007 11:53 AM >>>
it would be great to see the factory instructions.  thanks.

don't think i have the straps inside my hood but, i'll figure
something out for that.

pic 2305 is confusing because of the angle. its actually sitting 6
inches in the air because the top isn't folding down enough.

i suspect the frame is not installed correctly as when the top is up,
there is quite a gap between the seal and window glass both up the
back and along the top.

do you know where i can get the correct female snap studs to attach to the
boot?