Re: [Tigers] AUTO TRANSPORT RECOMMENDATION

To: <edstiger@charter.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] AUTO TRANSPORT RECOMMENDATION
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:06:34 -0400
InterCity.  Ask for Bob Sellers.  They are the best in the business, bar none.
They ship cars for my father (a professional restorer) all the time. More than
half their fleet goes to Pebble Beach each year.  And they shipped the
Duesenberg Mormom Meteor that one best in show at Pebble.  They've also shipped
my Tiger and my MGC.  They will take care of your baby.

B.