Re: [Tigers] AUTO TRANSPORT RECOMMENDATION

To: Ed Esslinger <edstiger@charter.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] AUTO TRANSPORT RECOMMENDATION
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:57:54 -0700 (PDT)
I've used Intercity Lines several times and would do so again. Most
recent was my move from Houston, TX to Rochester NY last Feb, and I
forgot to check the anti-freeze before they picked up the cars
(Anti-freeze freezing point is not a big concern in Houston). Anyway, I
realized this major slip-up on my part after they had already hit the
road with my Tiger, Jensen Intercpetor, Miata and Mazda 5. I called the
driver on his cell, and he agreed to test all the cars at his next stop
and add fresh anti-freeze as needed (which was needed in the Tiger and
Jensen). This was asking a lot since the cars are really crammed in
there, and he probably had to do some jockying around to get access.

Bottom line, is their drivers are generally "car people", and really
know to treat all the cars like a million dollar concours winner.

Stephen Waybright