Re: [Tigers] ebay Car

To: <PhastPhill@aol.com>, <robin02@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay Car
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:08:04 -0700
Wow,

Which is worth more an original car un-restored with all its original parts
in running condition?  A resorted car with a warmed up motor in great
condition but personalized?  Or a totally restored to bone stock specs from
the factory but using some after market parts?

And how much does the color matter? I mean is a red car worth more than a
blue car if the colors are original?  Or is Forest Green the king?  More
cars had that color than any other.  Not counting the shades of white of
course. Does anyone know what the rarest color of all happens to be?

This is not a test I am just curious.

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse

Well I think the interior is the wrong colour.I don't think it should have
an alternator, no fan shroud, some strange looking wiring. Strange looking
exhaust. Fine if you like this on your car, if your going to do a ground up
and
ask big bucks, should be close to original and not have a cd player. Just my

impression..