[Tigers] Coolant Recovery

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Coolant Recovery
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:51:06 -0400
Hello all-

I'm planning on installing a coolant-recovery system this weekend & have a few
questions regarding this.

First is pertaining to the factory header tank overflow outlet. I am wondering
if it is necessary to have it soldered up? I have read several description in
the archives making mention to this & have been unable to determine if this is
the ONLY option...

Secondly is the replacement of the OEM radiator cap with an actual "recovery"
type cap? ( I am assuming that if the outlet on the header tank has to be
soldered, this will DEFINITELY be necessary! ) Also - is there a certain
pressure cap that I need?

Thank you,

Rob