[Tigers] Jag IRS

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Jag IRS
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:17:45 -0400
For those who are interested, I believe the differential is from an early
model XKE based on the distance between the wheel flanges - 531/4".
Unfortunately I have little information regarding the install, where it was
done, by who, additional parts, shims, etc... Sadly the PO was deceased & I
obtained the car through an estate sale so I didn't have an opportunity to
find out what he knew regarding the install.

History wise - looking through some of the paper work included with the sale -
receipts, invoices, old volumes of Tiger Tales address labels, I have
partially traced the history of the car as far back as 1982 where it was owned
by two separate parties in Mi. From there it made it's way to Fl & was owned
by two or three different people before I came into procession of it. ( again,
this is only supported by what little information I have obtained from the
extra stuff included with the purchase ) Anything prior to 1982 escapes me & I
really haven't put any effort into finding out more - although it would be
interesting.

Hopefully - If I EVER get to order my wheels, I'll be installing them some
time next week & I'd be happy to post some pictures of the set -up. Feel free
to request any specific shots, angles, mounting brackets, etc & I'll try to
accommodate everyone the best that I can. I'll be laying under the car
supported by jack-stands & may not be able to get the EXACT pictures
requested, LOL!

Rob