[Tigers] Tiger Front And Rear Suspension

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Front And Rear Suspension
From: "Mike Hokanson" <hokey@oasisol.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:12:28 -0700
I see the suspension topic has risen again.  There are a few IRS units in
Tigers that I've heard of, but haven't seen personally.  I've been working on
the new front suspension units and I have been sorting out some details
concerning an IRS installation as well.  I've chosen the Ford 8.8 pieces to
use due to availability and parts interchange.  I've also heard of a couple
Corvette-style installations.  Due to my schedule, it looks like I might
possibly have some pieces in place sometime late Fall/Winter.  I'm planning on
coming to Tigers East in Daytona Beach next week, and I'm sure that will
provide a good time to exchange ideas and discussion about all of this.  I
brought a complete Tiger front suspension with me to Tigers United XXX, but
won't be bringing one to Daytona (airlines frown upon that stuff, not to
mention the size).  However, I will bring some photos of past units I've
built.  Look forward to seeing everyone in Florida,

Mike Hokanson