Re: [Tigers] Still trying for wheels...

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Still trying for wheels...
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:16:21 -0400
Tom,

NO WAY - Gilligan! Ha, Haa.... ( That's a new one for me )

Thank you for taking the measurement. I just want to make sure that I
understood you correctly.

1) FLANGE to FLANGE is 50-7/8" give or take an 1/8".

2) Installing the brake drums, the mounting surface distance increases 1/2"
to appx 51-3/8".

Thanks again,

Rob