Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:48:28 -0600
Well said....I think that's a simple, good summary of what's
important...

Sandy
It's your car do what you will.
I have waited a long time for a Tiger and finally bought one, for me a
stock resto with a few unseen mods for safety is what I want to do. Some
purest would say this is not a stock resto, but I want to drive my Tiger
not trailer it around, so the safety mods are a must.
We all love our Tigers and want to preserve them, some want more stock
then others, but the main idea is to account for as many Tigers as
possible and keep them on the road.

Tim
B9470149