Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...

To: ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:12:16 GMT
Thanks Ross!!!
And this is where I want to be, on the Tiger list. This is and has been an
invaluable tool for me.
Ever though we have owners with varying degrees of stock and modified Tiger we
all appreciate what the other guy is trying to do to preserve his Tiger. I
don't agree with all the mods that have been mentioned on this list but if it
keeps the Tigers on the road I'm all for it.
To often we put blinders on and only focus on what we think is right, we need
to focus on what is right for the person who owns the Tiger and what we can do
as a group to help out all Tigers on this list.
I for one will give out a big thank you so far for all the help I have
received.
As Ross stated this resto will not be easy but it will be worth it. The color
combination is most striking.

PS Ross, do you think I should look for a passenger door that is a SIV or work
with the one I have. The door is in good shape but if I can replace it with a
period door I would like to do that. On the other hand once painted and the
door panels installed who will know but me.