Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...

To: <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...
From: "Don Wheeler" <DWheeler@dopplegangers.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:25:23 -0600
Tim,
My car came with the "no seat belt" option and I have been going round
and round thinking of what to do and how to address this issue if I want
my wife to go for a ride.

Lap belts are just so they can find the body, my face is still going to
hit the wheel and the passenger will be without a spleen.
Three point belts and\or harness needs a rollbar or ?? to attach to. I'm
not racing the car, just going for a Sunday drive.

So when you say safety, I'm thinking seat belts.  But maybe you put in
an ejector seat with a parachute?

What safety mods are you talking about? What are some options for me
that maybe I have not thought about?

Thanks in advance! :-)