Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032

To: CoolVT@aol.com, v8tracker@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032
From: "Robert Bridgeford" <bobbridgeford@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:42:20 -0800
The State Policeman in Oregon who inspects cars does nothing but that
for a great deal of his time. He travels around the state to different
locations, which is why I had to make an appointment with him 2 weeks out.
Even though it seems a stretch, I think he probably did know that they were
at least the proper kind of rivet and the patina of the parts involved was
appropriate. The DMV people on the other hand, seem to be selected for their
god-given ability to piss people off. :)

Bob Bridgeford
541 549 9539
Sisters OR 97759

973 (UTC) FILETIME=[A4E7DF50:01C83E59]

The
state policeman stated that the vin tag was correct, the rivets were
correct, and that the DMV inspector was full of s--t as usual.   However,

Now that has got to be one sharp state policeman to recognize  original
"rivets" from each manufacturer.
Two states that I  am familiar with require an inspection if a car is
brought
in from another  state. But, in one of these states the inspection can be
done by any law  inforcement person and many of these city cops know
absolutely
nothing about  vins.  They just look at the vin to see if it matches with
what
you are  claiming.
A third state where I have registered a car required no  inspection...just
bring in a good title.