Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032

To: CMcCann@lwpb.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:58:50 GMT
Maybe after the Holidays, and if the car is still around, I will take a ride
over and check it out.
I would really love to get the numbers off the engine and trans. If we could
get them Norm may be able to tell us if it is a real Tiger.
My bet is on it's a real Tiger, I can't see anyone taking that much time and
money to build an Alger. For the money spent he could have bought a Tiger.
Will report back if I get a chance to go see the car.

Tim
9470149