Re: [Tigers] Battery Booster vs Jumper

To: Dan Kuenzi <shelbycuda@hotmail.com>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery Booster vs Jumper
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:25:21 -0800
Dan,

For a great number of years I have been using "Battery Tender Plus"
chargers.  They are NOT large battery chargers, nor "trickle" chargers,
which can fry your battery.  They are a small charger that MAINTAIN
battery charge, and does not charge when the battery is charged.

This prevents "cooking" your battery, or boiling off the fluid.  I have
them on three cars that are generally parked and used occasionally.
Always ready. About $60, list, and local suppliers and web store are
found.  I bought mine at Pep Boys.

Their "home" is:

http://batterytender.com/

and, specifically