Re: [Tigers] Battery Booster vs Jumper

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Battery Booster vs Jumper
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:55:39 -0800
Mark,

Well, I don't know about REALLY Hot, but here the summers (most of the
year is summer) gets to 105 degrees by 9:00 a.m.  But it does get mighty
chilly  Works fine, and the coolant doesn't get hot, either.  (See
TigersUnited.com)

But it does get mighty chilly in the winter (65F low) for about 2 1/2
months. It's 72 now, at 1:30 pm.

I HAVE used the taper down battery chargers, but they boil out the
electrolyte.  A Battery Tender can be left on for years, and will NOT
overcharge the battery.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com