[Tigers] Cat in the cold

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Cat in the cold
From: Robert Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:05:45 -0500
Jim,
Where in New England are you that limits you from driving your cat? I
am in New Haven, CT and still drive my car daily. Thank god for the
hard top cause it sure is cold in the mornings.
Rob

Hello,

Got my Tiger back from the maintenance depot with fresh engine, shift
linkage and all. Can't put the shoe to test the new LAT 1, Port/
polish, dig.  spark.
Took it at lunch today to get a sticker which expired during the
rebuilding
process.

Sadly, it is still winter in New England and I need to put the car
away  for
the two months until the perma-frost gets soggy. BUT.....the new cam is
spicier and sound great in the exhasuts!

So, new diff (remember the flood?) new clutch a week and a half
before  the
engine went south. Only the trans. internally, is untouched.

C'mon spring. And Tod, I'll see you in October for sure if not  sooner.

Jim  Armstrong
MK 1A  382002083
Rollright@aol.com