Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE
From: "Robert J. Wanty" <rjw@wengco.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:32:26 -0400
--===============0610585733==

My Tiger was about the same condition depending on what the bottom side looks
like but I can imagine. Mine was drivable if you had a death wish and a chase
vehicle. So 5 years later (my time except the finish body work and paint) and
$5000 worth of Martel metal it is on the road. I still have a few finishing
touches but it is basically done. I am happy with the outcome and on a scale
of 1 to 10 I would judge it to be a 7. I have not tallied the receipts (too
scared to) but judging by the eBay $$ I would guess that I am probably about
even excluding my time.
Bob
B382001318