Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:44:14 GMT
All things considered I don't think it's that bad.
I have seen worse that's for sure.
I would hope that somebody would buy it and restore it, not to many Tiger
running around with the background this Tiger probably has. I would hate to
see it parted out.
We have to start looking at the fact that they don't build Tigers any more and
it would be more prudent for us to start restoring these Tiger instead of
parting them out.
I realize not all the Tigers can be saved but this one should be. This Tiger
may go a low as $5K, and this would be a good buy considering it's unusual
history.
If I had the space for it I would buy it. I still have to finish getting
B9470149 restored but this Tiger would be a good project.

Click to get 150,000 in student loans and find the lowest rates
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3m1pEo50YSjRxWqFq0awsidAA31
FjK3F18l4p06vc8zl8hqS/