Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 9473127 LROFE
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:37:47 -0400
--===============1568285822==

I'm looking tomorrow at a $350,000 yacht that last week spent just 24
hours on the wrong surface of the Caribbean sea that I can probably buy
for under $10K. And it looks a helluva a lot better than this Tiger.

And just think - without folks parting out Tigers others wouldn't get
back on the road.  Lotsa parts still made of unobtanium.  If we try to
save every last Tiger, where will parts come from?  Does it make sense
to save every one?

Chris
B382000331