Re: [Tigers] power coating

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] power coating
From: "Curt" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:22:44 -0400
Powder coating is nothing more than the name- a coating. The smoothness
would have to come from good prep just like for regular paint. The thin
coating will go over the top of any bumps and blistering and likely
highlight them just like a coat of new paint. May have to start all over and
have the wheels blasted, dipped or something.

Curt Hoffman