Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:03:53 -0700
Hmm.
I think I remember seeing something about how all the oil in ANWR would
cover Americas needs for about 6 months and take something like 6 years
before coming online.  I could have the time frames wrong.
Rather see more conservation and less tearing up the landscape.

Best Regards
David Sosna
P.S. I agree--there's no free lunch, though at one time I thought about
trying to convert my Tiger to Propane.  We do seem to have a lot of that
here in the U.S.