[Tigers] Ebay 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A, Restored, 25,

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Ebay 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A, Restored, 25,
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:30:25 -0700
Some other comments:

I'm not a Tiger expert on these things.  But, that wood dash sure doesn't
look like an original piece to me.  Replaced within 25,000 miles?  Also,
the unrestored pictures show carpet on the floors.  Again, showing my
ignorance, I thought all cars came originally with the rubber floor mats.
Or did Tigers and GT Alpines come with carpet?  On the unrestored dash
top, there seems to be a stitched seam running across the top.  That
certainly is not factory.  On the dash, the switch all the way to the left
has one of those label tags.  Didn't the wood dashes have the letters on
the surface of the wood itself?  Also seems that there are no rubber pads
on the brake and clutch pedals.  Gone in 25,000 miles?

On the bent bumper, I had the exact same thing on my Alpine.  It happened
from being towed by a sling on the front.  The sling wraps under the
bumper and bends it just like that.  Easily fixed though.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.