[Tigers] Mark I. Trim question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Mark I. Trim question
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:31:41 -0400
Wow, I'm full of questions today.  I've got a Mk 1, so it has the three hinged
metal panels that cover the top.   The large hinged panel has padding on it on
the veritcal surface.    The side hinged panels, however, are just painted body
color.  I was looking a some photos of Alpines today, and one photo seems to
show that those side hinged panels had trim below the chrome trim.    I'd love
to hear advice from other Mk 1 owners. Thanks!!

B.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure: Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.