Re: [Tigers] Mark I. Trim question

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mark I. Trim question
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:32:01 -0700
Bill,

My Mk I Tiger has a pebble grain covering over the rear vertical panel,
with appropriate openings for the opening latch pull. There is no
padding, the material is on a panel, and no chromed trim,  The cover is
pop-riveted on.

The side panels are covered in the same manner, with a chromed top
edges.  The lower covering, on the portion over the wheel wells, are
covered in the same material, but are somewhat padded with no riveted
rigid panel.

The rear "non-seat" is covered with the same type material, but
"paneled" with heat seams, no rigid inside, and no rivets.

Hope that helps.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman