Re: [Tigers] Register your Shelby!

To: "Sandy Ganz" <sganz@pacbell.net>, "Jeff Howarth" <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Register your Shelby!
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:33:45 -0700
I just thought it was cool that Shelby was recognizing the Tiger. He's not
the Pope. By any measure, he's been good to the Tiger community.

I personally think Kopecs off his rocker if he thinks he's going to win this
one. I own one of the checks he mentions (I didn't know the story when I
bought it on E-Bay). I don't think anyone was given a thousand of Shelbys
checks for free.

To me Shelby and the great memmories assocoiated with his cars will remain
the same. I'm not going to forget those because Some school teacher who's
made a good living off someone elses work tells me he's the authority on
truth.

Kopec and friends remind me of what I don't like about the car thing.

Chris