Re: [Tigers] Ebay - Tiger VIN - B382100395

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay - Tiger VIN - B382100395
From: Gary Crandall <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 21:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
Yes. Also check out the starter relay on the firewill. Looks incorrect, too.

michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com> wrote:    you reffering to this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___1967-Sunbeam-Tiger_W0QQitemZ270239811973QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270239811973&;

  On 26/05/2008, Gary Crandall <maliburevue@yahoo.com> wrote:   Norm,

Please check out Ebay item #27023981197

Sure looks like an Alger to me, per the front fender strut supports. The VIN
and spec plate look funky, too. I thought the 67s had no spec plate and the VIN
plate appears to be missing the chamfered lower left hand corner. And then
there's the BS about the battery location. It's also missing the battery hold
downs in the trunk and the spare tire is vertical. A restoration to preserve
the "original manufacturing welds and geometry"? Oh, please!

Gary
You are subscribed as michael.s.king@gmail.com

--
Regards