Re: [Tigers] Ebay - Tiger VIN - B382100395

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "Gary Crandall"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay - Tiger VIN - B382100395
From: 65tiger@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 04:49:17 +0000
I was looking at  this one that  (did not)
reached end of bidding.  The last bid I saw was $6,000
I site says bidding ended, but it had over a day left.
Then it says winning bid $1,000
I don't know bow e-bay works.

ebay item 270239676705

did it really sell for 1,000?  was it pulled?
no picture of the VIN was posted, it seemed like it was trimmed out.
E-Bay Tigers are crazy gambles...

From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>