Re: [Tigers] Ebay - Tiger VIN - B382100395

To: Gary Crandall <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay - Tiger VIN - B382100395
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 22:26:43 -0600
I sent the seller an email inviting him to read Norm's Alger pages and
to change his listing...
By the way the listing does say that the body was replaced with a "rust
free" shell. Sounds like the seller isn't aware that that's not legal,
and even if it was, the essential value of the car is erased.

Even in Britain, where you are allowed to rebody a car, you're still
supposed to use a new shell built for that purpose. I think that there
are a couple of cars (late 60's Camaro?) where they've tooled up
complete bodywork and you can pretty much build an air car now.

Cheers,
Theo