[Tigers] Fairmont Pulley

To: Tiger List Serve <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fairmont Pulley
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:30:05 -0400
Ok, at the risk of scorn for not searching the archives first, a quick
question about the infamous Fairmont water pump pulley.  Does anyone
remember the exact year(s) and model(s) for the water pump pulley that
folks have been using?  Or even better, the Ford part number?  I'd love
to track one down without dragging myself through all the local junk
yards. I think it was a Fairmont, though someone said Fairlane to me also.

I have another question too.  I believe that some folks have used "MG"
(I think) steering arms to help correct the Ackerman angle.  Is that
part of a more complex fix or can I just switch these and get some (mild
form of) benefit?  If so, which arms am I looking for?

Thanks- Randy
--

Randy Smith
INNER QUEST, Inc.