Re: [Tigers] Fairmont Pulley

To: "Randy Smith" <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fairmont Pulley
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:44:32 +0100
the MGB steering arms are used together with an MG midget rack and
some adapters that dale a. sells.  the whole job is relatively simple.

i have made this change and notice:
- no tire scrub
- easier and more precise adjustment of toe (straight track rods)
- quicker ratio steering

much happier with it.

if you have larger rotors you may run into problems with the steering
arms hitting the rotors.